Advice & information
Local health and social care services
Healthwatch Gloucestershire provides information and signposting for local people, so that you can make choices about health and social care services. Our service is free and confidential, and it is independent of both the NHS and Social Services.
How to get the care you need during COVID-19
Coronavirus has affected how health and social care services are delivered, nationally and locally. Many services have introduced new ways of working to care for those with the virus, and to protect the public, patients, and their staff.
We are here to help you find out how to get the care and support you need. We are in regular contact with health and social care providers in Gloucestershire, so we can provide you with up to date information and advice about local services.
- Get in touch with us for information about local services and support: Contact us by telephone or email.
- Find local community help or more information in Gloucestershire.
- Read online the latest advice and information about coronavirus from NHS England and from NHS 111 to check if you have coronavirus symptons.
- Look after your wellbeing while staying informed.
Tell us about your experiences of using health and care services during the coronavirus pandemic, and help services adapt and improve.
- We do not ourselves have powers to investigate individual formal complaints about NHS or social care services.
- We cannot make a complaint to a service on your behalf. If you need support to make a formal complaint about a NHS or social care service, see our Complaints & Advocacy section.
- We are not able to offer financial or legal advice. That should always be sought from a trained specialist such as a solicitor or financial advisor.
Talk to us
Have your say and help improve local health and social care
01452 504989 or
0800 6525193 (freephone)
Write to us
13 Wheatstone Court
Waterwells Business Park
Find us on social media