Your experience of GP care
It’s ‘GP feedback fortnight’ (23 November – 6 December 2020)
We want to know your experiences of GP care
As your local health and social care champion, we have launched a new campaign ‘GP feedback fortnight’, which runs from 23 November to 6 December.
The aim of the campaign is to encourage Gloucestershire residents to share their experiences and views about access to GP services in the county, to find out what works well and where there are areas for improvement which health care providers need to know about.
During the project, we are investigating four key areas, identified from previous public feedback about GP care in the county.
- Access to GP appointments: How people make GP appointments, how easy this is and whether it has changed due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Use of technology: What technology people are using to access appointments with their GP and other GP services such as prescriptions, and how well this works for them.
- Attitude of surgery staff: How people’s experience is affected by the way they are treated by surgery staff.
- Access to quality information: We will also review the quality of information provided by GP surgeries, to assess how easy it is for members of the public to find and how useful it is.
Your views matter
There are a number of ways to feedback anonymously during ‘GP Feedback Fortnight’.
- Online survey: complete our short online survey – smartsurvey.co.uk/s/GPAccessGlos/
(Closes on 6 Dec 2020)
- Focus groups discussions and 1:1 conversations: Book to join an online (Zoom) discussion group or to have a 1:1 interview by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01452 504989 or 0800 6525193.
- Social media: Follow us on social media to take part in polls on Facebook (@HealthwatchGloucestershire) and Twitter (@HealthwatchGlos)
Share your views and help make health and care better
Focus group dates
Mon 23 Nov: 2pm – 4pm
Weds 25 Nov: 10.30am – 12.30pm
Fri 27 Nov: 10am – midday
Tues 1 Dec: 2.30pm – 4.30pm
Weds 2 Dec: 10am – midday
Thurs 3 Dec: 1.30pm – 3.30pm