Due to the impact of coronavirus, we have postponed this event until further notice
Accessing health and social care in Gloucestershire
What do you need to know? What works and what doesn’t?
~ Event postponed ~
Future date and venue to be confirmed
Share your views and help make care better
About this event
Arrive & Register – 10:30am
Speakers & Discussion – 11:00-12:30pm
- Accessing primary care in Gloucestershire – common issues, concerns and challenges. Put your questions to a panel of health and social care professionals (such as a GP, Pharmacist, NHS 111 operator and a Social Worker – to be confirmed).
- Healthwatch Gloucestershire – Seeking and sharing your views and experiences. Hear how we improve health and social care for local people and find out about our new priorities and projects for the coming year.
- NHS Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group. Find out how the local NHS use public feedback to help improve health and social care services.
Share your Views, Buffet lunch & Marketplace Exhibitions – 12:45-3:00pm
- Get involved and make your voice heard. Share your stories and views with us about health and social care in Gloucestershire and find out about volunteering opportunities.
- Local support services and voluntary groups – Marketplace exhibition area. Meet representatives from organisations that support local people with their health, social care and wellbeing.